Kiersten Jeter Now

Kiersten Jeter Now

Kiersten Jeter is a young American girl who had to face a soul-wrenching incident. She survived an attack from her own mother, Debra Jeter.

Her mother assaulted her and her sister Kelsey when she was thirteen years old. This happened on June 5, 2009.

What Happened?

Kiersten Jeter now was a young girl who became a victim of maltreatment by her mother. Her story has touched the hearts of netizens and got everyone curious about her whereabouts.

In early June 2009, Debra Janelle Jeter, a former nursing student, slit her children’s throats at an abandoned house near Hillsboro, Texas. She called 911 to report the brutal incident.

Thankfully, her daughter Kiersten survived the brutal attack and went to hospital for emergency surgery. Her sister Kelsey, 12 years old at the time of the incident, died from her injuries.

After the crime, Debra admitted her guilt and pleaded guilty in May 2010. She agreed to a plea deal that spared her from a death sentence. However, she remains in prison for the rest of her life.

What Happened to Kiersten?

Kiersten Jeter now lives a quiet life away from the media spotlight. Despite the fact that she survived the brutal attack on her mother’s hands, she hasn’t talked to the media since the event twelve years ago.

Kiersten’s mother, Debra Jeter, was charged with murder and attempted capital murder after she slit the throats of her two daughters in an abandoned house off Interstate 77 in Hillsboro. Her bond was set at $1.5 million and she pleaded guilty to the charges.

The gruesome attack happened after Debra picked up her two daughters from their father’s home on June 5th. She was in the middle of a divorce and custody battle over her girls when she took them to an empty house and slit their throats.

What Happened to Kelsey?

While picking up her daughters from their father, Debra Jeter claimed she was going to give them a surprise. Unbeknownst to the girls, their mother had twisted this into a murderous plan!

A few hours after the kids said goodbye, their mother drove them to an abandoned house and killed them. Her 12-year-old daughter Kelsey died in the bathroom and her 13-year-old sister Kiersten clung to life but was hacked off her airway alongside one of her main arteries, according to Hill County Sheriff Jeffrey Lyon.

The attack took place on June 5, 2009, and it remains one of the most traumatic events in Texas history. The murder of Kelsey and the wounding of Kiersten is a painful reminder that no matter what we do, our families are always in danger.

What Happened to Debra?

Debra Janelle Jeter gained notoriety for the horrifying crime of trying to kill her two daughters, Kelsey and Kiersten. She is currently serving a life sentence in prison for the murders.

The incident happened on June 5th, 2009, four hours after she picked up her two daughters from their father. They were in an abandoned house off Interstate 77 just before route 35 in Milford, Texas.

Once they got there, she began to stab her older daughter with a knife. She then yelled for her sister to run as she tried to fend off her mother’s attack.

Meanwhile, her younger sister, Kelsey, who was 12 years old at the time, was seriously injured in the assault.

After a few minutes, Jeter called 911 and informed them she had killed her children. She also told the dispatcher she didn’t have a gun but wanted to be saved.

Watch out for the rest of Time fores for more interesting and useful articles.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *